It’s mid-April as I write this note, although the weather has been unseasonably wintry. The snow and cold temperatures have created challenges for our farmers, but thankfully our electric and internet systems withstood the spring storms without widespread damage. To those of you affected by the isolated service outages on our system, thank you for your patience during the repairs. Here are a few items to note as we look forward to summer:
- Energy-efficiency rebates. If the cool conditions have left you curious about energy upgrades to your home, you can learn more about the rebates we offer on our Rebates page. We work with the experts at Efficiency Services Group to help you save energy and money. You can reach them at (888) 883-9879 or email Rebates to learn more about our offerings. These programs are funded through Bonneville Power Administration.
- Budget billing. We take new signups for budget billing this month. If you have 12 months of energy use history with us and would like to pay the same amount each month, year-round, call (541) 354-1233 or email Billing to request budget billing.
- Invoice grouping. Did you know that if you have multiple accounts, you can put them all on one statement? Call (541) 354-1233 or email Billing to request an invoice group.
- Online payments. We recommend using SmartHub to view or pay your bill online. It can be viewed from a desktop or laptop web browser on the SmartHub portal. SmartHub also is available for download from the app store for your tablet or smartphone.
- Digital voice phone service. We offer digital phone service. Plans start at $20 a month, plus taxes. Learn more on our Digital Voice page.
On behalf of everyone at HR Co-op, thank you for the opportunity to serve you.