You are invited to attend Hood River Electric & Internet Co-op’s 76th annual meeting Wednesday, March 16, 2022. Voting will take place in our office from 7:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Reports from the auditor, attorney, and general manager will be provided in a Zoom video meeting at 6 p.m.
Three director positions are up for election at the meeting. The Nominating Committee nominated these members to be considered:
- John McGhee (incumbent) — Jordan Road, Parkdale
- Paul Aubert — Highway 35, Parkdale
- Jess Munos — Massee Grade Road, Hood River
- Lisa Perry — Sylvester Drive, Hood River
- Chris Wells — Mason Road, Hood River
- 7 a.m.: Meeting called to order. Director nominations taken from the floor.
All nominations made will be posted at the office.
- 7:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.: Members may cast votes by visiting our office.
- 6 p.m.: Zoom video meeting begins.
All members who come to the office to vote will be entered into our door prize drawings. We will contact the winners and arrange for their prizes to be delivered or picked up at our office.
- Zoom meeting link: Join Zoom Meeting
- Meeting ID: 823 9782 1515
- Passcode: 2022
- Dial-in Numbers: (669) 900-6833 or (253) 215-8782