75th Annual Meeting
You are invited to attend Hood River Electric Cooperative’s (HREC's) 75th Annual Meeting on Thursday, March 11.
We will take nominations from the floor for director elections from 7 to 7:30 am. From 7:30 am to 5:30 pm, you may cast your vote for directors and pick up your annual meeting gift. Join us online at 6 pm for a Zoom meeting to hear the election results and reports from our attorney, auditor, and general manager.
Three director positions are up for election at the meeting. The Nominating Committee nominated these members to be considered:
- Roger Nelson, incumbent: Woodworth Drive, Parkdale
- Gary Bloom, incumbent: Odell Highway, Odell
- Steven Jones: Summit Drive, Odell
- Vince Wilson: Cooper Spur Road, Parkdale
- 7 am: Meeting called to order. Director nominations taken from the floor until 7:30 am. All nominations made will be posted at the HREC office.
- 7:30 am to 5:30 pm: Members may cast votes for directors by visiting the HREC office.
- 6 pm: Zoom video meeting begins.
- Reports from attorney, auditor, and general manager
- Adoption of 2020 annual meeting minutes
- Announcement of director election results
- Old business
- New business
All members who come to the office to cast ballots will be entered into our prize drawing. We will contact the winners and arrange for their prizes to be delivered or picked up at our office.
- Zoom meeting link: In your annual meeting notice