Residential and small commercial services are considered when there is less than 50 kilovolt-amperes (kVA) of transformer capacity.
This service is available to all farm, residential, public buildings, and commercial services for continuous year-round use, requiring less than 50 kVA of capacity. Three-phase service will be supplied at this rate where such service is available from existing lines and facilities.
Churches will be served at this rate, regardless of the capacity required. Delivery at more than one point or at more than one voltage or phase will be separately metered and billed.
- Single-Phase: $15 service charge
- Three-Phase: $22.50 service charge
- Energy charge: 7.05 cents per kilowatt-hour (kWh)
Minimum Monthly Charge
The minimum charge for any month shall be the appropriate service charge for single-phase and three-phase service as stated above.
Rules & Regulations
Service under this schedule is subject to the Customer Service Policies on file in the Cooperative’s office.
Available for electric-powered frost fans operating under a Contract Agreement between the owner and the Cooperative.
- Service charge: $22.50 per month
- Energy charge: 7.055 cents per kWh
- Demand charge: $3.50 per kW per month from 7 a.m. to 11 a.m.