Electric Service

Electric Service

Call 541-354-1233 or stop by our office to start, stop, or transfer electric service.

Residential and small commercial services is considered when there is less than 50 kilovolt-amperes (KVA) of transformer capacity.

This service is available to all farm, residential, public buildings, and commercial service for continuous year around use.

This rate is available to any members requiring high-capacity industrial service at a single location.

This service is available for any and all use, supplied at one point of delivery at a single voltage and phase.

This service is available for irrigation, drainage pumping, or similar equipment at either three-phase or single-phase at available voltage.

Outdoor Lighting Services are available for consumers for continuous year-round outdoor lighting, where secondary voltages are available for connection to the lighting fixture.

Limitations could prevail on certain underground applications