Hood River Electric & Internet Co-op holds an annual member meeting each March. We elect directors and our attorney, auditor, and manager provide reports.
2021 Meeting Agenda
The 2020 and 2021 meetings avoided large gatherings due to the COVID-19 pandemic. We hope the 2022 meeting will give us all a chance to meet in person again.
- 7 am: Meeting called to order. Director nominations were taken from the floor until 7:30 a.m.
- 7:30 am to 5:30 pm: Members cast votes for directors and pick up annual meeting gifts at our office during business hours.
- 5:30 pm: Voting for directors called to close
- 6:00 pm: Zoom streaming video meeting begins
- Attorney’s Report – Chuck Fadeley, Attorney
- Auditor’s Report – Nate Reagan, Friend & Reagan
- General Manager’s Report – Libby Calnon
- Adoption of prior year’s Annual Meeting Minutes
- Announcement of Director Election Results
- Old Business
- New Business