Hood River Electric & Internet Co-op holds an annual member meeting each March. We elect directors and our attorney, auditor, and manager provide reports.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, our 2020, 2021, and 2022 annual meetings were structured to avoid in-person gatherings. We invited members to come to our office to vote during our business hours, and then provided reports through a Zoom meeting at 6:00 p.m. We love gathering with our members for our meetings and hope to be able to do so again in 2023 – we miss the pie as much as you do!
Agenda – March 16, 2022 Annual Meeting
- 7 am: Meeting called to order. Director nominations were taken from the floor until 7:30 a.m.
- 7:30 am to 5:30 pm: Members cast votes for director candidates and bylaws changes and pick up annual meeting gifts at our office during business hours.
- 5:30 pm: Voting for directors called to close
- 6:00 pm: Zoom streaming video meeting begins
- Attorney’s Report – Chuck Fadeley, Attorney
- Auditor’s Report – Nate Reagan, Friend & Reagan
- General Manager’s Report – Libby Calnon
- Adoption of prior year’s Annual Meeting Minutes
- Announcement of Director Election Results
- Announcement of Bylaws Change Vote
- Old Business
- New Business